We have over 20-years experience in working with corporates, charities and public sector bodies who want to work with schools. Working with ethical businesses we can deliver campaigns, events and curriculum linked resources to communicate with and inspire children, young people and teachers in preschools, schools, colleges and HE.
Using our wealth of experience and expertise, we can help you make your mark in education.
• You might want to produce curriculum linked resources and lesson plans, or an assembly, or a workshop programme.
• You might want to approach schools for fundraising or buying your product.
• You might want to run events or competitions.
• You might need help promoting your service / product.
• You might want to evaluate your current activities in schools and need a research programme.
Whatever you want to do in education, we can help you do it. We have a trusted credible network of colleagues that include practising teachers, educational specialists and a young people panel.
Some of our current and former clients:?
The Intellectual Property Office, Shelter, John Lewis, Co-op, Dogs Trust, Greyhounds in Need, The British Army, Pfizer, British Heart Foundation, British Gas, The Home Office, Cats Protection, Eon, Edexcel, BMW, BP, Kellogg’s, Mars, The Royal Navy, Southern Water.